Frequently Asked Questions


You can pay securely online via credit card. If you come to a Bullimoto Store or book over the phone you can pay by credit card or cash. The deposit is by credit / debit card or cash. 

A Valid Passport or National Identity Card

Standard Driving License Valid for Spain (Car or Motorcycle). For 50cc and 125cc Vespas you only need a standard car driving licence, not a motorcycle licence.

For the 300cc you must have a motorcycle licence.

You can ride all our scooters with two people. Your partner can also drive as long as he or she has the relevant license and complete a Rental Contract. We provide second driver insurance at no extra cost too!

The rental includes 2 high class stylish helmets.

When you hire a Vespa from Bullimoto you are automatically covered under our insurance. This covers you for third party claims, and breakdown assistance.

Call the emergency services first and then call us as soon as you can. You will find Bullimoto contact details on the Contract. We also leave an Emergency Card in the scooter storage compartment which contains instructions. You are fully covered by our insurance for damages against third parties. For damages caused to, or theft of the scooter, the insurance reduces the amount to be paid for damages to a maximum excess of €800

Yes, your scooter is supplied with a full tank of petrol. Please bring it back with the same for the next Bullimoto customer. If you would prefer us to fill it up there is a €15 charge.

Fines and tickets will be charged afterwards using the credit card details we hold. There will be an administration fee of €25 added

We hold a deposit of €350 to cover any damages to the scooter and things like traffic fines. If you are sensible and take care we normally don’t need to take anything. The maximum excess for damage to the scooter is €800. Bullimoto prides itself on being professional, trustworthy and transparent. Therefore all possible penalty costs and Vespa repair costs and parts are itemised and available if requested by a client. If you have any questions please email or call!

125cc Vespa : 20 years old having held your full car driving licence for a minimum of 3 years, or 17 years with a valid license for a 125cc motorcycle. 50cc Vespa : 17 years with a valid full car driving licence or licence for a 50cc motorcycle.

The Vespa Primavera 125, Primavera 50 and GTS300 are fully automatic “twist and go” style. The Vespa PX 125 which is a manual scooter.

Call the number given on the Emergency Card. All our scooters are covered with breakdown recovery.

No! There are no limits to your adventure.

All Bullimoto Vespa’s must remain on the island.

Yes! The automatic Vespas are very easy to ride. If it is your first time then we advise taking the Primavera 50, though confident riders will have no problem with the Primavera 125. The PX 125 is only for customers with previous experience on a manual geared motorbike or Vespa. In Mallorca you will find that the other road users respect motorcyclists much more than in other countries. The reason for this is probably that a large number of car drivers also have motorcycles and as a result are very aware of their existence on the roads.

We can deliver the Vespa anywhere on the island to your hotel or private house. We can also deliver to one location and collect from another. We are completely flexible and can normally accomodate any client requirements. You can also collect the Vespa from one Bullimoto Store and return it to another.